No appointment necessary, for your convenience
HSHS St. Elizabeth’s UrgiCare provides convenient, no-appointment-necessary medical treatment to our region. We provide high-quality care for non-emergent unexpected illnesses, minor accidents and work-related injuries. Our urgent care provides an alternative to visiting the emergency room, often with shorter wait times, and is staffed by emergency-trained providers and registered nurses.
UrgiCare is intended for those with minor medical problems. Persons with serious medical problems like chest pain or major trauma should seek medical attention at the hospital’s emergency room.
UrgiCare vs. Emergency Room
Reasons to Visit UrgiCare
Reasons to Visit Emergency Room
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Cough, colds and the flu
- Sore throat
- Minor lacerations
- Minor back pain
- Mild skin infections
- Minor sprains
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Life-threatening circumstances
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Obvious fractures
- Severe bleeding
- Pregnancy complications
- Change in mental state
- Severe pain/lacerations
- Head injuries
- Abdominal Pain
Location and Hours:
1512 N. Green Mount Road
UrgiCare is open 7 days a week:
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
UrgiCare is an extension of St. Elizabeth’s Emergency Room. Services provided at UrgiCare will be billed to your insurance company as Emergency Room services. Please review your benefit plan for Emergency services to understand your coverage.
Hours for outpatient services available at this building
- Computerized Tomography (CT) - Monday-Saturday by appointment only, with physician's referral
- Mammograms - Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. by appointment only. Screening mammograms do not require an order from a physician but a provider name is required to send the exam findings. A physician's referral is needed for Diagnostic Mammograms.
- X-Rays (non-emergent) - Walk-in 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., 7 days a week. Physician's referral needed.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound - By appointment only with physician's referral
Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Weekends, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Physician's referral needed.
Therapy Services - By appointment only